Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Quilts

Marge Morris is always quilting.  She recently made these two quilts.  One is a baby quilt with an ABC panel and matching ABC fabric in the border.  It is quilted with ABC's in the panel, lines forming an X in the check part, ribbon candy in the red border and lines in the outer blue border.   
 
This one is a fun 9-patch with a dog and cat on it.  Most of the quilt is quilted with a paw pattern.
 I did some free-hand quilting on the dog and cat.
 
 
Julie Guise made this king-size quilt for her SIL.  The top is made from 5-yards of fabric.  (One of those bundles she picked up in Paducah.)  She lost the pattern that originally came with it, but found this one with a large block size.  (15")   
When you put the blocks together, it makes a secondary pattern - a pinwheel.
Here is the result...
Add a little quilting and wha-laa!  I quilted it with a panto of swirls and flower.  


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the paws you quilted!

Patty Ashworth said...

I had the same problem with the photos not going on. I ordered the storage space, and paid for 2 months. That gave me more than 2 GBs of space. So I cancelled the subscription after that. Wasn't much, about $2.49 a month.